Supplies and Feed
Hy-On-A Hill sells Nelson's Silver Cup Steelhead fish feed. This is a floating feed specifically formulated for production size trout. We sell 2 sizes:
- 4.5 mm for 4-9" trout
- 5.5 mm for > 9" trout
Barley Straw Pellets Plus (by Microbe-Lift):
- 100% Natural & Organic Ingredients specially formulated to naturally balance pond water & improve water clarity.
- Enriched with peat and humic acid, this revolutionary formula works faster & better with less mess & cost and is easier to apply than bales, pillows and pads.
- Provides a slow, steady release of beneficial ingredients through natural activity.
- Buffers pH.
- Works year round..
- Recommended application rate is 120 lbs. per pond surface acre. Simply broadcast the pellets into the pond.
Bio-Blue Pond Colorant & Enzymes (by Microbe-Lift):
- Specially formulated for lakes, lagoons, decorative ponds, fountain & water features.
- Bio-Blue safely colors water a beautiful shade of blue while the enzymes help to create a healthy pond environment by digesting organic waste and reducing noxious odors.
- Once diluted, will not stain birds, fish or pond rocks.
- No restrictions on swimming, irrigating or fishing.
- Application: Shake well before using. Apply directly from the container along the perimeter of pond water and allow the colorant to mix evenly by itself. You can also spray it evenly over the pond surface.
1 gallon per surface acre 4-6 ft deep.